“We expected that good-to-great leaders begin by setting a new vision and strategy. We found instead that they first got the right people on the bus, the wrong people off the bus, and the right people in the right seats. The old adage ‘People are your most important asset’ turns out to be wrong. People are not your most important asset. The right people are!”
Good To Great
Marko International’s clients also benefit from our knowledge of the market's perception of your company; the attractiveness of your company as a sound career choice, salary levels of competitors, the organization, staffing and compensation levels of competitors, and new developments in the market.
A strategic partnership that gives you benefits
A strategic partnership with us is an investment in your organization’s present performance and future competitiveness. Working with one of our recruiters gives you the following benefits:
- Often times the best candidates are not actively looking and a recruiter has the skills to discover these candidates and sell the idea of working for your company.
- Presentation: A recruiter introducing you to a potential candidate makes you stand out from the crowd. You're put forward by a trusted source, rather than through just their own direct search of a job advertisement.
- Preparation: A recruiter can give you insight into the candidate’s thoughts. Oftentimes candidates are more comfortable expressing things with the recruiter that he/she may not during a formal interview.
- Negotiation: It is easier to negotiate through someone who is familiar with the market and can assure that the offer is good for both parties.
- Buffering: A recruiter serves as a useful information channel between you and the candidate.